Saturday, February 11, 2006

Highway star!

Nobody gonna take my car
I’m gonna race it to the ground
Nobody gonna beat my car
It’s gonna break the speed of sound
Nobody gonna take my head
Now that I’m on the road again
Oooh I’m in heaven again I’ve got everything
Like a moving ground an open road
Eight cylinders all mine
Alright hold on tight
I’m a highway star - Deep purple

There is nothing that can compare hitting the road. Now that we are able to travel, the Madras trip has been something we have been talking of for a while now. The ride as such was lovely. The new highways are open nearly all the way and that makes driving great - we saw a great sunrise as we drove toward Madras and are sharing it with you. The Zen behaved and being Diesel was not too heavy on the pocket!!
Anne's hair cut was first on the list and we stopped at "Bounce" a fancy place to get it done. I guess Husbands waiting, while their better half is geeting a hair job is an uncommon sight - and since I have no hair, I was asked if I was there for an eyebrow appointment. How crazy is that?
Anne looks Fab after her hair cut, shorter hair is easy to manage in the Labour room and hence the need to get this done.
We then bought a lot of Medical books. I wish I had Bruno's advice on where to buy books earlier, but we ended stacking them up in a cardboard box and put it into the boot!
We then lazed the rest of the day in Spencers Plaza.
The trip continues...

No comments: