Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sunday funday!


Today was an interesting day. I woke up early to sent my grandmother off to Bangalore and spent half an hour in bed after that finding any excuse to not take my bitter medicines! Anne's school classmates drove down from Bangalore to spend time with us. Jenny and Deena. We had lunch together before they set back. Amma tried some new chicken that was really good. Anne has a cold that is slowly becoming an LRI.
I baked a cake in the afternoon- finally got off my bum to do some work and the lousy thing didn't rise. FLOP! ce' la vie.
Chapel in the evening and soup for dinner! Prayers with Anne and today will be over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look really cool without the hair!!!!
Anne is glowing!
This blog is a fantastic idea!
You already have a fan.

Guess Who.
Hint:
Che Chi
(not Chinese)