Monday, January 02, 2006

Life is a road and you gotta keep runnin'

A new year sets off and now we jump off from the moments of recollection or reminisce, into a new year that just lies ripe with challenge and possibility.
My Uncle Balan acchachan, Naomi, Rahel and Ammachi set off, back to Bangalore mid morning. There is a snap of them just before they left! Sniff! Sob! Had a nice time with them for the short while that they were here though! It' s Balan acchachans bullet (bike) that I had been using through college and because of problems with registration and legal papers we were planning to now send it back to Banglaore to ? sell. Sniff again. (Mental note - will probably buy a Bullet again later in life - Koby may enjoy it too!)
The technician Reshma of our manometry room needs a bit of training, and Dr. Benjamin has drawn up a schedule. He gave me a call and has assigned me to take her classes tomorrow and the day after. What fun! I’ve been making a power point presentation for her class tomorrow – it involves the nerve supply of the rectum and anal canal.(yuk! - I know). I need to keep it simple because she has no real medical knowledge and talking about nerve plexus may just make her run away!
Anne is in hospital today, doing some 'combined' study with a friend of hers. Koby is slowly limiting her ability to sit for long times and eat too much either! Wish I could take over for a while? Especially this week, I'm sure she'd be grateful!!
The number of hit's on my Blog has crossed a 1000, "thats a great feeling !". Thanks all who read and those who write in / email. I started with no clear purpose, still don't have one really except that I hope through this endevour people realize Jesus as my strength. And that my experience of Chemo and stuff helps others going through the same or similar circumstances.
2006 - I've hit the floor running and I'm going to keep the pace going!

1 comment:

hope and love said...

i read all ur posts.. am deeply touched.. u write with lot of sincerity.. iv added ur blog to my favs..
txs for visiting my blog..
:))