Monday, January 16, 2006

What lies beneath!

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. (picture of campus flowers)
Interesting words! Came across that today.
My feeling of unwell continues.. I was so tired yesterday that I slept really early last night and woke up late this morning. The feeling of tiredness, no appetitie and waves of ? nausea (it’s not really nausea, but a bloated, anti food feeling) continue. But adequete hydration improves the sensation.
Anne and Tripti continue to await the interviews, and ammachi is busy in the Kitchen preparing food.
I have got my mobile phone to play “When I’m 64” (Beetles) as a ring tone. Ha! Ha! Tripti is green with envy! It’s funny how your mood for music changes if you are not well. I was so Queen, Floyd just a week ago – now I’m listening to Classical and much slower stuff. (By the way - I wonder how many of you share my view that the Bohemian Rhapsody is probably one of the greatest songs ever.)
But all in all, I’m better than yesterday and hope to be 100% by the time we hit Thursday. Wow! Thursday – MY LAST and FINAL CHEMO!!! Can’t believe it’s here so soon. God's grace has been what 'lies within' in our lives - and I have no qualms in giving him the complete Glory for the fact that Chemo has gone off on schedule and so well!
This evening Anne and I went for a walk as usual, but we kept it to 2 rounds around the Campus. Didn’t want to push it really! I will crash early today as well. My Aunt Ruby Ammama will come tonight; she’s visiting from Singapore - it’s going to be a fun week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi nice to hear that u ahve arrived a ur final chemo..
u have been valiant soldier in the lords army teh cloud of witnesses has been egging u on..
nice to know that hsepherd of my soul is still oen of teh favourites there.. ya it does bring in alot of memories chal bye take care